Wednesday 23 December 2015

Mitonia Review






So a couple of weeks ago I received an email off a brand called Mitonia. I had never heard of this brand before and they asked me if they could send me a couple of hair products for me to do a review on. Now if you have read my blog you will know I don't take as much care of my hair as I probably should do and I am always changing what I use on my hair. I've never found my "holy grail" hair products.
Anyways I had a look on the site which I have linked above for you and they are all about selling high quality cosmetics and hair care, they word it as bringing to the consumer the best of the best.
They have so many different products for different hair types and I was so excited to try out the ones they sent me.
The items they sent me were from the MQ Platinum and Diamonds collection. They were:

MIRIAM QUEVEDO PLATINUM & DIAMONDS LUXURIOUS SHAMPOO £28

MIRIAM QUEVEDO PLATINUM & DIAMONDS LUXURIOUS MASK £38.75

This collection aims to fight aging hair, restoring ultra-volume to the hair with extreme silkiness which has disappeared over time.
So first of all lets just admire the packaging, if you know me you know I love my packaging haha. It's black and sparkly, what more could you want?!  Obviously the price tags are a bit expensive but I'm a big believer in you get what you pay for and I think the packaging is a big part of that! 
So I've tried both of these, I used the shampoo first and then the mask. Now, I suppose you could say I'm a bit sceptical about hair care but I have to say I found these two quite indulgent and luxurious. So both come out of the bottle quite metallic and sparkly which I obviously loved haha and both smell lovely as well. The shampoo lathered up really well there's nothing more I hate then when you use a shampoo and it takes half the bottle to actually work. This was the opposite you only need a little bit! I used the mask and left it on for 15 minutes. It did say to lather it up but I just covered the mid to bottom of my hair with the mask and it worked great.
Whenever I don't use conditioner on my hair when it drys it just feels awful which I was scared might have been the case with not using a conditioner but the mask did a great job at conditioning my hair and my hair felt amazing. My hair was so soft and shiny once it had dried so much so my boyfriend even noticed my hair haha! I would definitely recommend trying this brand if you fancy a splurge or treating yourself and once I've finished these bottles I am going to treat myself to some more hair goodies!
I just want to say that even though I was sent these this is my true 100% opinion as I would blog about something I didn't like, it's not my style (haha that's maybe a bit too cheesy for Christmas Eve!)
I hope you all have a lovely Christmas  and I'll be back soon!
Lucy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment