Saturday 20 August 2016

Look who's back

So yes it's been a while, I don't even know what to title this post! So where have I been?! I feel like life takes over sometimes and things you like to do maybe get left behind for the things you have to do and I know that may seem the worst excuse ever but it's true.

So I was sat at home the other day thinking about my blog, do I close it down or do I leave it up?! But I was sad at the thought of closing it down as I did really enjoy posting on it and sitting here now I love just sitting down and writing down my thoughts so I decided that I would leave it up and start posting again. Not for anything other than a creative outlet and the fact that I enjoy doing it! So what I post about will still be all things beauty, fashion and life related, everything that I enjoy basically! And I know I have talked before on not pressurising myself and setting a target for how much I should post on here but I do like organisation and being consistent so I am going to set a target! So I aim to post on here at least once a week, and if I am having a good week it might be more but for now at least once a week is what I am aiming for!

So a few months back I decided trying to post more make up looks on my Instagram because it was sort of blogging the looks I created but in a quick and convienent way and I kept thinking I needed to put them on here and I just never "found the time". So, if you have read parts of my blog before you will know that I love make up and love trying new looks and just being creative with it- that's essentially what I created my blog for in the first place!
So I want to get back into doing that as that is my true passion it's what I love to do and it's what I enjoy doing. I'll be posting new looks on Instagram again as soon as I can and I will be putting them on here talking about what products I used, what I liked what I didn't, all that good stuff! Of course I'll still do reviews and hauls etc but expect to see a lot more makeup posts! I think why I didn't do this originally is because I doubt myself a lot and thought mainly what if people didn't like it or thought it wasn't good but now that I'm older I really couldn't care less. If I like it and am proud of what I have done why shouldn't I put it on my blog!!

So as it was a while ago I will just put some of my favourite looks below. Let me know what ones you like in the comments below ☺️






Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment