Sunday 3 May 2015

New Year's Make Up Look Collab with Feyi


Hi everyone,

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and are looking forward to New Year. I know a lot of people don't like New Year but I am not one of them and I am quite excited for it.

So this post is a collab with the lovely Feyi from Uncover the Untold. She also has a YouTube channel and I would definitely recommend checking her blog out and her youtube, they're amazing! 

We've decided to put together a post about our Make up bag essentials for New Year so I thought I wouldn't only tell you what mine were but I thought I would show you how I applied them too :).

I always wear quite a lot of make up especially when it's a night out so for those of you who like more natural make up this probably won't be a look for you. Since it is for New Year I thought I would include a bit of glitter :). Also my hair is tied up which I won't be doing on New Year but it's freshly washed hair and wouldn't cooperate this morning! 

So the products that would be in my New Year make up bag are:
The Body Shop InstaBlur
Estée Lauder Double Wear
Mac Prolongwear Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Mac Studio Fix Powder
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil
The Body Shop Honey Bronzer
Mac Blush in Melba
Mac Liquid Liner
Maybelline The Rocket Masara
Lord and Berry Black Eyeliner
Collection Glitter Eyeliner
Bare Minerals Break Away Lipstick
Mac Myth Lipstick

Eee that's quite a lot of make up I didn't realise until I wrote it all down haha. I didn't include my eyeshadow as I used two shades from the BH Palette but to be fair I never touch up my eyeshadows on nights out. 

So I just did a really matte skin look as per haha with a black and silver smokey eye with silver glitter in the inner corner :).







I hope you like this make up look it's not too complex but if you want a more in depth detailed tutorial on this look let me know. 

I think it's perfect for New Year as it includes glitter and it's very long wearing so perfect for a long night out :)!

Head over to Feyi's blog to see what she has included in hers and I am sure she is also doing a video on it too which I can't wait to watch :). I just want to say a big thank you to her too for doing this collaboration with me :).

Much love,

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment