Saturday 16 May 2015

Primark Haul- May 2015



Hi everyone,

So I was a bit naughty yesterday and did a little bit of shopping even though I'm meant to be saving money! However, Primark is really affordable and have some great bargains so I couldn't resist and I didn't actually spend that much! 

Most of the things I picked up are for my holiday and although I already have more than enough it's always nice to have a few new bits.

So here is what I got :)

Palm Springs Swimsuit £10



I've never wore a swimsuit on holiday before I normally wear bikinis but I loved the colour of this one and the low back is lovely.

Blue Frill Swimsuit £13


I really liked the colour of this one, I feel that blue suits my skin tone and this one also has tummy control so if I'm feeling bloated one day I can still feel great in this. 

Black Bikini- Top £6 Bottom £5


I couldn't resist this one! I love anything with cut out detail and 'caged' detail. I had seen similar ones to this and has to get it- such a bargain for the price too! The bottoms are slightly high waisted, they come up to just under the belly button.

Playsuit £5


I picked this up as I think it will be a good cover up while on holiday, if I'm going to the beach or for a drink during the day can just though this on and for £5 you can't say no!

White Off The Shoulder Top £5


I'm really loving the 70's trend and wanted to investment in a nice off the shoulder top. They had this in a lot of different colours but I preferred the white one. I really love the detail on the sleeves and on the bottom of the top.

Choker £5


This is absolutely amazing! I love chokers and this is so beautiful and a bit different to all of the other chokers out there at the minute. Cannot wait to wear this with the white top I bought!

I did also pick up a black maxi dress for £7 but didn't take a picture as it's just a jersey black dress with spaghetti straps- I'm sure everyone can visualise that :)!

I love going into Primark and just picking up random bits and bobs. All of this came to just over £50 which I think is really reasonable! They really do have some lovely summer things so would recommend popping in and having a look.

Much love,
Lucy x


No comments:

Post a Comment