Friday 10 October 2014

Face Mask Friday- Superdrug's Calming Facial Sheet Mask Cleansing Formula


So it's the last Face Mask Friday and before I start I just want to say I've had so much fun reviewing and trying out all of these products and hopefully will do a similar sort of thing with another type of product in the future.
So I wondered into Superdrug today and saw that they had these new sheet masks. For a while now I have wanted to try one of these types of mask as I had never before and I was just really intrigued. They had three different types of these, I picked the cleansing formula. 

As you all know now I have really sensitive skin that breaks out easily so I decided to go with this one as it was for all skin types so hopefully less likely to break me out. My skin hasn't actually been too bad this week I have slight redness here and there but nothing out of the ordinary for my skin.



This mask is meant to make you look more radiant and leave your skin soft and smooth.
So when you open it the first thing I noticed was how wet the mask was, I know this probably sounds stupid but it was soaking and I didn't expect that. You just open up the mask and pop it on your face. So this is probably going to sound stupid as well but this mask comes in one size but for me this mask was rather on the large size. Don't get me wrong I could use it and I managed to fit it on but these was a lot of excess mask so I'm guessing these are really large or I have a rather small face! If anyone else has tried these yet did you find then quite big or is it just me?!
Anyways it advises that you leave this on for 5-10 minutes and you know I like to leave it on as long as I can so I left it on for 10 minutes. It also advises that when you take the mask off that you gently massage in any of the product that is left on your face. There was a little bit of product left on so I rubbed it in gently then went and splashed my face with cold water and patted it dry. 



I have to say I am so impressed with this mask. Once I had dried my face my face felt soo smooth and I did actually look more radiant without me looking like a discoball. I really enjoyed using this and I definitely would recommend it and I actually now want to try the other sheet masks in this range. I think this is such a bargain as I only paid £1.29 (I think) for it! It does say on the back to use this regularly so it must be to keep the effects. I would definitely use this again as I don't think I've ever felt my skin as soft!
I hope you have enjoyed this little series as much as I have enjoyed writing it for you. If you have any ideas on products you would like reviewed or if you have tried any of the face masks I have mentioned let me know what you think below. I really enjoy when you leave me comments and I do try and reply to everyone :)!
Much love,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment