Friday 31 October 2014

October Favourites

Hi everyone I cannot believe it's Halloween already October has went so fast but I'm quite happy as today is one of my favourite days! I love Halloween but I'm not going out tonight to celebrate but I am going out tomorrow- I'll take some photos and put them on here so you can see what I dress up as!
I didn't know whether to do an October favourites as I haven't really tried loads of new beauty things but then favourites don't have to be just beauty so here are my October faves!
1) L'Oreal Miscellar Water

I really like this I think it's really good value and it removes every single bit of make up. It did at first sting my eyes a bit but the more I used it the less it hurt so I enjoyed that. I would definitely repurchase!
2) Snazaroo Face Painting Kit

This is a strange one to include but since this month includes Halloween and I have been trying different looks out I have had to include this. This was only £12 and it is such a bargain as the colours are really pigmented and go on nicely and not patchy at all. You also get a good selection of colours so if you are in need of face paint I would recommend this one.
3) Mask of Magnaminty by Lush

I have been using this at least once a week this month and I would definitely say it has helped my skin a lot. Using this with my nightly acne cream has meant my skin is looking so clear and not as red as usual so that's also a bonus.
4) Currant Lip Liner by Mac

I was never a big fan of lip liners but lately I've been loving them and this is my absolute favourite. It's a lovely dark berry colour and I love to wear this all over my lips. Also, its a great colour for autumn/ winter.
5) Tartan Scarf from River Island

So I've wanted a tartan scarf for like a year now not even exaggerating but I could never find a tartan that I liked. I love this one that I found in River Island though, I think it's the perfect tartan colour and it was only £15 which I don't think is bad considering that I feel that it is good quality. Even though the weather hasn't been really cold up here I have still been wearing this all month. 
6) Fur Gilet from Topshop

I LOVE this! I've had it for a month and a bit now and I think it's so versatile and you can wear it with pretty much anything. Mine is from the Tall range which I am clearly not but I like it having that little bit more length so it doesn't look as boxy. You could dress it up or dress it down and it comes back year after year so I will definitely get my money's worth. This is a little bit pricey but it is more of an investment piece. You can get quite a few different colours in this but I love the black one haha.

So not many favourites this month but I thought I would share these few things, keeping it short but sweet :).
Hope you have had an amazing Halloween!
Much love,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment