Monday 20 October 2014

Lazy day and nail art!





So I have been away for a little while and I do apologise it's been a mixture of not being well and having loads of stuff to do so I'm sorry. But I am off this week which means hopefully I will get a post up each day and if not at the least every other day! 
So today has been a really lazy day for me and as I don't get them too often I like to make the most of it when I do so I have literally done nothing and loved every minute haha! So to fill in some time I decided to paint my nails and as I had lots of time on my hands I though I would do a bit of nail art.
So I decided to paint my nails black and to add gems on from the little pack which I got from Topshop months ago but I'm pretty sure they still sell them :). 
So I'm not the best at painting my nails but this design is so simple anyone could do it! I do normally wear acrylics but as I have said I am trying to give my nails a little break before getting the acrylics back on.

So I started by applying the Leighton Denny topcoat but I used it as a base coat as it does the job. I applied this once I had filed my nails.
I then put Barry M nail varnish in black on all of my nails and I did two coats of this.
Once that had dried I applied the Leighton Denny topcoat again and while it was wet I applied two silver gems to each nail. 

Then I went over each nail with the topcoat to seal the gems on.

Finally I finished it by applying the Leighton Denny Miracle Drops which dry your nails in seconds which I am shocked that this actually worked as I hate waiting for my nails to dry so this is perfect!
Then they're all done!
See, simple! 
So this was just a quick post and I do promise that my posts will be more regular again as I love blogging I really do sometimes life just takes over though! Let me know what you enjoy doing in your lazy days :).
Much love,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment