Sunday 23 November 2014

Top 5 Christmas Party Dresses

Top 5 Christmas Party Dresses
Hi everyone :) 
Just a quick little post today using my fave app- Polyvore!
So I have my work's Christmas Party coming up and I always like to wear something new when it's an event like this. 
I love dresses so I've set a challenge to find the perfect Christmas party dress. While looking around on the Internet these wear the top 5 that caught my eye. I don't often wear colour so I'm surprised they aren't all black! 
I'm loving velvet at the minute so 2 out of the 5 are velvet but I think Christmas is the perfect time to wear velvet.
These come in  a range of prices and come from a few different internet sites like Boohoo, Missguided, ASOS and Topshop.
So I really can't decide on 1 out of all of these, I suppose I have a little while yet so there is still time to decide but I always get anxious when buying online incase it's late! Anyone else feel like this?
Also what one do you think I should choose? Let me know in the comments below :)!
Much love,

Created in the Polyvore iPhone app. http://www.polyvore.com/iOS

ASOS dress
$120 - asos.com

ASOS top
$300 - asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment