Tuesday 11 November 2014

British Tag

So I've decided each week in going to try and do a tag post because not only does it let you know a little bit more about me but it's also fun and I love reading other people's tags. Obviously for these you normally get 'tagged' to do these but I don't see a problem in doing them if you're not tagged. Hope you enjoy :)
1. How many cups of tea do you have a day & how many sugars?
I normally have at least one cup a day but sometimes I'll have two haha and I had two sugars.
2. Favourite part of your roast?
The mashed potatoes and the carrots haha.
3. Favourite dunking biscuit?
Digestive, chocolate or original im not too fussy!
4. Favourite quintessentially British pastime?
Drinking tea? Reading? Are these typically British things to do?
5. Favourite word?
This is a weird question Erm.... 
6. Cockney rhyme slang?
I'm not cockney but I do know apples and pears means stairs haha.
7. Favourite sweet?
I love rhubarb and custard sweets.
8. What would your pub be called?
Something really traditional and cheesy like The Queen Vic! 
9. No.1 British person?
Kelly Osbourne- love her style.
10. Favourite shop / restaurant?
Topshop and sambucas.
11. What british song pops into your head?
Spice up your life- loved the Spice Girls when I was younger I wanted to be scary spice haha!
12. Marmite?
Eurgh no.
I think some of these questions are a bit weird and random but I tag anyone who wants to do this!
Hope you enjoyed :)
Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment