Thursday 6 November 2014

25 Facts About Me Tag

So I thought I would do another tag today but this isn't one I have got nominated for but it kind of links into what I was talking about yesterday when I was saying, when I read blogs I like to know a bit about the blogger. This is why I've chosen this one, to let you all know a little more about me :). Here we go 

What is your middle name?: I don't have one!

What was favourite subject at school?: Maths

What is your favourite drink?: Either a Capri sun or a cup of tea with 2 sugars :) or apple juice I can't choose haha!

What is your favourite song at the moment?: I don't really listen to the charts so all of the songs I like are old so I suppose one I've been listening to a lot recently would be Everything's Ruined by Faith No More.

What is your favourite food?: Probably cheese. I love cheese haha such a little mouse!

What is the last thing you bought?: Pink Lucozade from Boots.

Favourite book of all time?: Christmas at Tiffany's by Karen Swan, if you like romantic books you should definitely give this a read!

Favourite Colour?: Black

Do you have any pets?: Yes I have a black cat called Nelson (I've always had a pet).

Favourite Perfume?: Hugo Boss Orange

Favourite Holiday?:  When I go on holiday I like to totally relax, so I like to lie next to the pool or at the beach all day ... Sooo lazy haha so one of my favourite holidays was to Majorca last year. It was so relaxing and fun!

Are you married?: No not yet haha.

Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yeah I've been abroad quite a few times as planes haven't ever really bothered me. I don't know how many times exactly though :/.

Do you speak any other language?: Like a tiny tiny bit of French and I mean like hello, goodbye all the easy bits haha. I would love to learn more French and Spanish too.

How many siblings do you have?: One brother :).

What is your favourite shop?: Ermm..... Maybe Topshop or H&M :/ sorry I don't have some really cool never heard of before place, I'm not that cool hahaha.

Favourite restaurant?: I really love Sambucas which is in Forest Hall in Newcastle but I also love Marshall's in Tynemouth, it's not really a fancy restaurant but it does amazing fish and chips! 

When was the last time you cried?: I'm quite an emotional person haha I cry at anything! Saying that I can't remember the last time I properly cried.

Favourite Blog?: There's so many ones that I love but I always return to Sarah Ashcroft's.

Favourite Movie?: I remember answering this question a while ago and saying The Devil Wears Prada but thinking back to it I don't have one favourite I have loads that I love! Such as: Home Alone, Oliver, Cinderella, Lord Of The Rings and The Hobbit are a few faves!

Favourite TV show?: I don't watch loads of tv but my favourites at the moment are: The Apprentice and Snog, Marry or Avoid I love that program so much, I wish it was on a lot more!

PC or Mac?: I don't have a Mac but I would love one, my laptop is soooooo slow.

What phone do you have?: Gold iPhone 5S

How tall are you?: 5ft 2, only short!

Can you cook?: Yeah a little! My favourite to make is roasted vegetable pasta or sweet things like cakes and cookies  :) yum.

So you've found out a little bit more about me now! If there is a question you would like answered leave it below and as long as it's reasonable haha I will answer it :).

Also I tag anyone who wants to do this tag to do it :).

Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment