Sunday 14 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 14 Floppy Hat Style

Hi everyone,

Eeeee not long until Christmas now!!! I'm so excited and I'm loving doing Blogmad, not going to lie it is hard making the time to blog every day but I am loving it! 

So I've wanted a floppy hat for so long and today I finally got one. I never know if  hats suit me or not. I love this hat but I don't know if I suit it or not but I thought I would share it with you anyway :).



This hat was £28 from Topshop and its so big and feels quite good quality so I do think it's worth the price. 

I think I'm going to try out more hats and next I think a beanie or bobble hat as my head and ears get really cold on these winter mornings! Let me know if you like this hat and if you like floppy hats too :).

Merry Christmas,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment