Wednesday 17 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 17 My 3 New Favourite Nail Varnishes


Hi everyone,

So at this time of year I love having glittery nail varnish on. I normally wear black or red nail varnish when I don't have acrylics on but I was recently given these glittery shades by Leighton Denny and I've fallen in love. 

These 3 colours are definitely my 3 new fave shades and it was so hard deciding on what one to wear first! I decided to go with the glittery green and I'm loving this colour at the moment! It's similar to  the   Christmas Party dress I wore a couple of posts ago. 

I have a few Leighton Denny nail varnishes and I always find them to apply really nicely but I don't think they are as popular as they should be, I really love them!

Guilt Free

I think out of the 3 this would be my most favourite one, I just love the colour so much. It's strange because I was never really into green colours but I love them at the moment. I love how glittery it is, it's amazing!

Be My Berry

This hasn't photographed very well but in real life it is pretty much a true red with a very fine shimmer/glitter to it. Red is normally my go to colour for my nails, so I have a lot of reds in my nail varnish collection but I don't have one like this and I can't wait to wear it. I'll probably put it on next week, all ready for Christmas (by the way I can't believe it's only a week till Christmas)!

Razzmatazz 

This colour is amazing! I don't own anything like it, it is mega glittery. It's kind of a purple shade but it's red and blue glitter together which makes it look purple, if that makes sense haha! I love it and can't wait to try it. Normally with glittery nail varnish it can go on quite sheer which I'm not a fan of, so I hope it doesn't do that or else I will have to put quite a few coats on and no one has time for that haha!

I hope you've enjoyed this post and let me know out of the 3 polishes what one is your favourite :).

Merry Christmas,


No comments:

Post a Comment