Tuesday 16 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 16 Top 5 Christmas Beauty Sets

Hi everyone,

One of the reasons this is one of my favourite times of year is because a lot of beauty brands come out with limited edition Christmas sets and palettes and I love seeing what they have came up with!

So I thought I would do this post on the Top 5 Christmas beauty sets that I have seen and that I would love to either get as a pressie or treat myself too haha!

1) Nars Laser Cut Eye, Cheek and Lip Palette £35


I've not tried a lot of Nars products but I think this is very reasonably priced for what you get and yes I love the packaging! So in this you get 3 eyeshadows, a blush, a bronzer and a lip gloss. I think that's an amazing amount of products for £35! 

2) Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette £42


I've always wanted to get a vice palette from Urban Decay as they always look amazing and this one is no different. I think all of the colours would be able to be used and create loads of different looks. For £42 you get 20 shadows, a double ended brush and a bag to put the palette in. This would make a great gift for any beauty junkie :)!

3) Urban Decay Naked on the Run £37

I have to say when I saw everything you got in this set I thought it would be much more expensive than it is. When I've read posts or watched videos on this people have been divided about whether they like the packaging of this. I personally quite like it, let me know what you think in the comments below :). So in this set you get a mascara, an eyeliner, 6 eyeshadows, a blush, a bronzer and a lipgloss! Although some of these are travel sized products, I think this is still an amazing price and it's great for anyone who travels a lot as you have a lot of products altogether in one set.

4) Bobbi Brown Warm Glow Eye Palette £59

I think Bobbi Brown is great to ask for for Christmas as it is quite pricey but it is really good quality. This is a limited edition palette and I think all of the colours in this palette are so beautiful and would allow you to create lots of different looks and you could do day time and night time looks too.

5) Benefit Cutie Cravings £29.50 (Debenhams exclusive)

I love Benefit and I would say its one of my favourite beauty brands. I think they're packaging is always really cute and they're products do what they say they will! So this is a really cute gift set, yet again lovely cute packaging and you get quite a lot for your money. You get a mini primer, a mini mascara and a mini lip gloss. You also get 4 eyeshadows, a bronzer, a mini bronzer brush and a sponge applicator. I think that's amazing for under £30! Also a lot of these products are Benefit's best sellers so you know the products you get will work :).

I hope you've enjoyed this post. Let me know if you have found any other gift sets that you think are great value or just look amazing :). I did want to include Mac in this but a lot of their holiday collection has sold out and I wanted to include things you could still get :).

Merry Christmas,
Lucy x  

No comments:

Post a Comment