Wednesday 3 December 2014

BLOGMAS! Day 3- Christmas Tag


Hi everyone :)

So this is another tag that I found on yahoo and the author of it said they found it on YouTube, though I've never seen it before! 

It's a Christmas tag so I thought it would be relevant to do in Blogmas. Also, I know I've done a few tags lately so I promise I won't do another one during Blogmas unless you want me to!

Hope you enjoy!

1) What's your favourite holiday movie?
Definitely Home Alone I could watch that a million times over and never get bored of it, I love it!

2) What are your favourite Christmas colours?
Erm.... I love red and gold but I also like white and silver.

3) Do you like to stay in your pjs for Christmas or dress up?
I always stay in my new Christmas jarmies on Christmas Day, comfy all day long!

4) if you could only buy one person a Christmas present this year who would it be?
This is such a hard one, ahhh it's horrible to choose! It would be a tie between my mam or my brother.

5) Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve of Christmas morning?
Always Christmas morning but on Christmas Eve I do get to wear my new Christmas jarmies and slippers!

6) Have you ever built a ginger bread house?
No although it does look really fun and I would like to one year but I hate the taste ginger bread! I could always make one and let other people eat it :).

7) What do you like to do on your Christmas break? 
Seeing as I'm not at school anymore I don't get a Christmas break but on my days off in December I like to chill out completely and not rush around anywhere! I don't know about you but December is a crazy busy month so when I get a day to myself I just like to have a lazy day!

8) Any Christmas wishes?
That my family and friends have a happy and safe Christmas, I hope that everyone does really!

9) Favourite Christmas smell?
Christmas dinner, love that smell!

10) Favourite Christmas Meal or Treat?
Christmas dinner obviously :)!

So I hope you enjoyed this tag! I tag anyone who is doing Blogmas to do this tag or if you aren't doing Blogmas but still want to do it, go ahead :)!

I'm only three days into Blogmas and I'm really enjoying blogging this much! Hope you are liking my first Blogmas posts:).

Merry Christmas,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment