Thursday 18 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 18 Pre Christmas Treats


Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is enjoying the lead up to Christmas! I finished the last little bits of my Christmas shopping today, I didn't really have much left to get so once I had done that I decided to treat myself :).

So I went into Superdrug and had a little browse! I only picked up 3 things but it was really hard to resist buying more! I got a real techniques brush, a make up reveloution palette and a collection concealer.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush

These are loved by a lot of people and I can see why. I already own one brush from this range, the stippling brush and I love it so I really wanted to try more. I aim to collect the whole range but I have heard good reviews about this brush so I thought it would a good idea to get this one. 

Make Up Reveloution Flawless Palette

Lately I have heard so many good things about this brand and it is sooo affordable! I really wanted to try their lipsticks as they are only £1 but they didn't really have many shades left so I decided to get this palette instead. This was only £8 and it includes some beautiful colours. This is a neutral palette and includes matte and shimmer shades. I did swatch some and the shimmer shades seemed more pigmented than the matte shades but they all seemed really lovely. If you would like a more in depth review on this palette let me know and I will do one :)!

Collection Lasting Perfection 16 Hour Concealer

This is another brand that seems to be getting quite popular and I had seen a lot of reviews on this concealer. This was only £2.99! I haven't tried many concealers but I am looking forward to trying this one. I got this one in shade 1 fair. I am really pale so I am hoping this looks alright and light on my skin.

Also for those who read my blog regularly just to let you know I got the teal wrapping paper from Debenhams! I am going to do a post on how I wrap my presents over the weekend so come back for that :)!

Merry Christmas,

No comments:

Post a Comment