Monday 15 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 15 Top 5 Christmas Songs

Hi everyone,

Hope you're all enjoying the run up to Christmas, only 10 more days! 

As Christmas is getting closer there are more and more Christmas songs on the radio and I love singing along to them in the morning, gets me feeling all festive! 

So I thought I would share my top 5 Christmas songs with you that I like to sing along to.

1) Last Christmas by Wham

2) All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey

3) Do They Know Its Christmas by Band Aid 2014

4) Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas by Frank Sinatra
 
5) Rockin Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee

So these are my top 5 Christmas songs that get me all festive and in the mood for Christmas :). These are all probably so cliche but I do love them all :)!

Let me know your favourite Christmas songs :).

Merry Christmas,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment