Thursday 11 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 11 My Top 5 Youtubers

Hi everyone,

So today has been my day off and I've had a really lazy day! My favourite thing to do on my days off is too catch up with all of the videos on YouTube from people I have subscribed to. I love YouTube and think it's such a great outlet for people to talk and interact with people around the world who have the same interests as they do. 
I've wanted to do YouTube for a while now but I'm still deciding whether to or not as I know I would enjoy doing it but I know there are negatives that go alongside it, like most things really such as hate comments etc. Anyways I'm rambling now and going off topic haha so I thought today I would share with you my top 5 favourite Youtubers. I am subscribed to a lot more but these are my ultimate favourites :)! They are not in a particular order haha!

1) Beautycrush

Sam is a UK YouTuber and she has videos on all sorts of things mainly beauty and fashion though. I like her because she seems very down to earth and really nice and friendly :).

2) InTheFROW

Victoria is another UK YouTuber and she mainly does fashion and beauty videos. I love how she styles thing and I also love her purple hair it's amazing.

3) Shaaanxo

Shannon is a YouTuber from New Zealand and I have to say if I had to pick a favourite it would probably be her. I love all her videos not only does she introduce lots of new products she also tells her viewers about her tricks and tips for putting on makeup. She does a range of videos such as hauls, first impressions and reviews.

4) Grav3yardgirl

Bunny is an American YouTuber and I think she's hilarious. I always watch her if I need cheering up. She's so funny and entertaining and down to earth. I would recommend her channel to anyone who likes to watch a variety of videos.

5) Batalash Beauty

Sam is a Canadian YouTuber  and her channel is a beauty channel and she comes up with some amazing looks along with different members of Batalash. I love Sam's attitude to YouTube and I like how she just says and does what she wants and is truly herself. I would recommend her second channel too, Chatalash!

So those are my top 5 Youtubers! I'm sure you've probably heard of some of them. Let me know who your favourite Youtubers are and if any of my favourite are yours :)!

Also if you have any tips for starting up on Youtube let me know in the comments below, as that might help me make my mind up! 

Much love,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment