Thursday 11 September 2014

Lee Stafford Argan Oil Flexible Hold Hairspray


Hello everyone back again :) I wasn't going to review this product but I've had it for a little while now so I thought I would let you all know my thoughts on it as I didn't even know Lee Stafford did an Argan Oil range. I use hairspray every day  and normally I just use L'Oreal Elnett but I thought I would branch out haha :). So I was looking around Boots a few weeks ago, as per usual haha, and I came across this range by Lee Stafford. I had used Lee Stafford products before and some I have absolutely loved and others I haven't been so keen on so I was a bit undecided on whether to try this or not. The thing that swayed me was I have never seen an Argan Oil hairspray before. There has been a lot of hype about Argan Oil and how good it is for your hair so I thought I'd give this a try. Now this is a bit pricey for a hairspray, I think anyways, it's was £9.99. So it has Pro-Argan complex in and promises that it will add shine to your hair and be light weight so you can still run your fingers through it. 
I'll tell you a bit about my hair first l, so I have fine hair but I have a lot of it. It is quite unruly but can be quite flat to my head and not have much volume, which I hate. Due to this I normally have to use quite a lot of product to keep my hair in certain styles. So when I first tried this it was a day when I had my hair down. First of all I love the smell of this hairspray. It doesn't have the typical hairspray smell, it has quite a sweet smelling scent to it, which I really like. Obviously because your spraying it into your hair, your hair ends up smelling like it so I was smelling my hair all day, I love it! It was very light weight too, it didn't feel too heavy and at the end of the day I was able to brush it out no problem. I didn't realise any extra shine though and I haven't noticed any when I've used this and I have been using it for the last two weeks now. So if you were wanting to get it for that reason I would maybe choose a different product. It does say on the back of the bottle to hold it quite close to your hair for extra shine which I have tried especially on my fringe but I did feel like that made my fringe quite crunchy feeling- that could be because I used quite a lot though. I like to keep my fringe in place all day and I have to say this hairspray did just that, it did not move :).
I have also used it when wearing my hair up and it is so long lasting. Normally when I wear my hair up as the day goes on little strands fall out of the bobble but when I had this on I felt like that didn't happen as much, so although it is light weight I feel like it is quite strong. 
Overall, I would recommend this hairspray if you were looking for something that smells lovely and it quite a strong hold hairspray but still makes your hair feel nice. I wouldn't try it though if you were just looking for extra shine as I haven't found that it added any shine to my hair but maybe try one of the other Argan Oil products that he does. The products that are in this range are:
-Argan Oil
-Shampoo
-Conditioner
-Deep Nourishing Treatment
-Heat Defence Spray
-Miracle Shine Spray
-Detangling Comb infused with Argan Oil
-Flexible Hold Hairspray
-Moisture Injection Dry Conditioner
-Anti-frizz Spray
I will try some more of this range out and do some more reviews. If there is any particular product that you really would like me to try and then review let me know in the comments, I will be more than happy to do so :). Also if you have tried any of this range let me know your thoughts on it in the comments.
Much love,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment