Saturday 6 September 2014

Outfit of the day-monochrome

So with Autumn coming I've been treating myself to a few staple items such as this dress and this gilet. Autumn/ winter fashion is my favourite, I love all the cosy layering and the darker colours :). I've been wearing quite a lot of monochrome lately and this dress is so comfy and easy to wear. The only thing that is a con about this dress is it creases really easily. I've paired it with black tights, leather jacket, fur gilet and doc martens. I love mixing different textures, especially leather and fur. This is definitely an outfit I will be wearing into winter. I love this gilet too and wanted a fur gilet for so long as I think it will go with loads of different outfits. Leather jackets are also a great staple to have, I think every girl should own one as they go with soo much and you can get really good copies that aren't real leather. Mine isn't real and sometimes I think faux leather jackets are nicer ( I don't really like that leather smell haha). 


Dress: http://m.topshop.com/mt/www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTerm=Grid&storeId=12556&productId=15481113&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33057
Gilet: http://m.topshop.com/mt/www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?searchTerm=Gilet&storeId=12556&productId=15560604&urlRequestType=Base&categoryId=&langId=-1&productIdentifier=product&catalogId=33057
Doc martens: 
http://www.drmartens.com/uk/Womens/Womens-Boots/Dr-Martens-Pascal-Boot/p/13512001
Similar jacket:
http://m.topshop.com/mt/www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/product/clothing-427/jackets-coats-2390889/biker-jackets-3111100/ultimate-faux-leather-biker-jacket-3173466?bi=1&ps=24

Hope you enjoyed this post :). I will hopefully do more fashion related posts in the future. 
Much love,
Lucy x
Disclaimer: since I work for Topshop I did get some of these pieces at a discounted price but that doesn't sway my opinion, I chose everything myself and I do love everything I'm wearing here :).



No comments:

Post a Comment